24 março, 2017

Break me down



Give me your hand and take me away from this world, to the edge of desire. 
Can you feel my mind in total ecstasy? Filled with our most secret desires. 
Open me the doors of the dangerous path that I want to break. 
Break me down, undo the knots that squeeze me and use the strings on my wrists. 
Invade me, let me lose myself inside you, inside us. 
And when you think it hurts me, take me to the limit, limbo will always be the most desirable cliff I know.
I know what's around the corner, but what I want is in a dead end ...

6 comentários:

  1. Gostas que te dêem trela? ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Por acaso gosto Shiver! Gostas de andar com ela atrelada? ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Por acaso já andei atrelado mas nunca atrelei ninguem hahahah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gostei quando fui eu o atrelado, tenho de experimentar a outra versão ;)

    ResponderEliminar